Join a Committee
Member participation is vital to the growth of our industry
PMAWM committees are the perfect venue to meet with your colleagues and help lead the organization. You can help contribute to our association's objectives as well add to your professional experience by volunteering to serve on a committee. For more information or to sign up for one or more of the following committees simply contact us or email the committee chair directly (contact information listed below for logged-in members). Please include your name, company, and the committee of interest.
Committee members are the foundation of PMAWM. Committee members must pledge their time and effort to ensuring goals are achieved. As a PMAWM Committee Member we ask the following:
- Actively participate in ensuring that the goals for the committee are achieved
- That you work with the Committee Chair and other committee members to fulfill the responsibilities as outlined and defined.
- That you attend committee meetings, and communicate when you cannot (two absences with no call/email/general communication can result in being removed from the committee)
- Include Association Executive or PMAWM Staff Liaison in all committee communications.
- Encourage other members to participate in PMAWM social events, education classes, dinners, mixers and special legislative events.
Apartment Careers/Next Gen Committee
This committee is tasked with implementing association scholarships to send members to national conferences and/or to give members the opportunity to take a national designation certification course. They help membership to guide the organization's message, seeking positive awareness and PR for the multifamily housing industry. Apartment Careers promotes April's Apartment Career Month campaign and Celebration.
Meeting Frequency: Monthly meetings on Wednesday at 10:00 AM VIA Zoom
Business Partner Committee
Meeting Frequency: Bi-Monthly on Tuesday's at 9:00 AM VIA Zoom
Meeting Frequency: Quarterly meetings start on Wednesdays at 9:30 AM VIA Zoom
Special Events Committee
Please note: Committee members of this group can be assigned per event or time-frame/season (Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter).
Meeting Frequency: Monthly on Thursday's at 10:00 AM VIA Zoom