GO WITH VISTO! A GRACE HILL & NAAEI PARTNERSHIP
Introducing Visto, the new online hub for professional development, including credential and continuing education programs, brought to you by the NAA Education Institute and Grace Hill Inc.
What’s new about Visto?
- More online programs than ever before, including NALP, CAM, CAS, and (in July) CAPS!
- An intuitive storefront, making it easier than ever to find the right course for you.
- Personalized recommendations, helping you advance in your specific career path.
- A streamlined platform, granting you instant access to course material the moment you complete your purchase.
- Automatic reporting to NAAEI of any continuing education credits earned, keeping your credentials current.
Each time PMAWM members and nonmembers in our territory purchase an online training on Visto, revenue goes into member programs and services. Visit GoWithVisto.org today to ignite your career!
NAAEI's Webinars provide the convenience of learning on the Internet while providing the opportunity and benefits of peer-to-peer interaction. The webinars are facilitated by industry experts and/or NAA members and contain topical information for apartment industry professionals. All NAAEI Webinars will provide: copies of PowerPoint presentations, handouts with key information and the ability to ask questions to experts and receive answers.
NAAEI is partnering with Apartment AllStars and Multifamily Insiders to launch a new Webinar Wednesday Series which will provide continuing education credits (CECs) to qualifying webinar participants. Webinars cover up-to-the-minute property management trends and topics such as fair housing, common apartment marketing challenges, leasing tips and reputation management. One-time or subscription pricing is available. For more information and a complete list of webinars, go to NAAEI-Multifamily Insiders.