Location: The Orchards at Four Mile in Grand Rapids
Position: Maintenance Supervisor (full-time)
First Pacific Group is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for a fast-paced community with over 660 apartments!
Maintenance Supervisor Duties:
• Performs all work on property under the safety policies and procedures within the standards set by OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act).
• Responsible for complying with all state, federal and/or local laws relating to Fair Housing.
• Assisting in the achievement of the Community's annual budget plan.
• Trains all maintenance, grounds and housekeeping personnel.
• Prepares scheduling and directly supervises and assists, as needed, all in-house, contractors/vendor work in completing the turn process and inspects ready apartments for move-in quality.
• Maintains and inventories all company tools/equipment required for the maintenance department owned by First Pacific Group.
• Maintains acceptable performance and/or service levels and positive professional leadership among all maintenance, grounds and housekeeping personnel.
• Responsible for overall cleanliness and curb appeal of the Community, including building exteriors, leasing office, parking lot and other common areas/amenities of the property.
• Accountable for keeping the maintenance shop in an efficient, safe and organized manner at all times.
• Treat all employees and residents in a courteous manner at all times.
Maintenance Supervisor Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in apartment or related maintenance field
• Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
• HVAC certification (when applicable)
• Pool Certification (when applicable)
• Lead/Asbestos certified (when applicable)
• Mechanical background with a general knowledge of plumbing, electrical, appliances, carpentry, sprinkler systems, and more as needed.
• Strong commitment to First Pacific Group goals and values• Demonstrates organization, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Excellent leader, communicator, and listener
• Posses and continually improves the technical skills necessary to perform assigned maintenance
• Displays a friendly and positive attitude
• Demonstrates commitment to the success of your team
Full Suite of Benefits including:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Program - company match 50% up to 6% of salary and immediate 3-year cliff vesting
• Star Program - our way of saying "thank you" for going above and beyond. Stars can be redeemed for a variety of gift cards and PTO.
• Housing Discount
• Paid Time Off - including vacation, sick days, floating holidays, and company-wide holidays
• Day of Serving - giving back to your community
• Paperless Payroll - paystubs emailed directly to you every payday
• Weekly Free Lunches
• Casual Friday
• And Much More!
To apply please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI Apartment Community
Position: Maintenance Technician (full-time)
Job Description: Churchill Place Apartments is a 228-unit complex located approximately 10 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids in a tranquil setting on the northwest side. The community provides tenants with excellent amenities and is well maintained with a responsive 24-hour maintenance team. We seeking to hire a Maintenance Technician to join our property management team. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined, be available for on-call purposes, and have the flexibility and ability to work weekends when necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences Required:
Compensation: $16-20 an hour
To Apply: Please send Resumes to: AAlt@Kensingtonpreserve.com
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position: Maintenance Supervisor
The apartment community - Oxford Place is currently looking for a “ROCKSTAR” Maintenance Supervisor to join their team at a beautiful 300+ unit property.
Ideal candidate will lead a maintenance team aimed at providing exceptional above standard service to all of our customers. Must have maintenance experience, including technical and HVAC understanding, electronic troubleshooting and equipment maintenance. This is a working supervisor position which requires on-call rotation.
Why come work for us? Peak Management provides a superb compensation and benefit package, including medical, dental and life insurance. We offer six weeks of paid time off for paternity leave in addition to the standard PTO offering. Looking ahead for retirement? We got that covered too! We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous employer matching.
If you are a positive person who likes to makes things happen, this is the opportunity for you! Please apply immediately for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you. To find out more about PEAK, please visit us at www.peak-management.com/careers.
APPLY TODAY: http://peak-management.com/job/maintenance-supervisor-4
Peak Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. These laws prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as an individual with a disability or protected veteran.
Location: Middleville, MI
Position: Full-Time Maintenance Technician
Full-time maintenance position at Thorn-Barry Apartments, a 96 unit two bedroom apartment community located in Middleville, MI. This is a 40 hour per week position with pay ranging between $12.00-$16.00 per hour. Responsibilities will include repairs, grounds, apartment preparation and after hour emergency calls. Carpentry, plumbing and HVAC skills are encouraged.
Apply today: Please apply in person at Thorn-Barry Apartments 525 Lincoln Street #104, Middleville or by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
Location: Wyoming, MI
Position: Membership & Marketing Manager
The Membership & Marketing Manager is a vital part of the PMAWM Team, truly a face of the organization and brand. The position is often part of a two-person team, representing 50% of the workforce here at the PMA. Be part of a culture that believes in working hard, being positive and having fun! We like to lead by example in customer service, with an environment of celebration and respect. Our mission is to serve the Rental Housing Industry throughout our charter territory, and continuously strive to better the industry as a whole. In terms of the “daily grind”, the Membership & Marketing Manager wears many hats/performs various duties. These include calendar management, fielding calls, receiving and directing visitors, creating spreadsheets/organized charts, filing, event planning and registration, invoicing, and payment processing. You will help manage member records, utilizing the WebLink database. Website management is a shared role with the AE. You will help plan, market and deliver PMAWM programs and assist with advertising, sponsorship and event sales. Member recruitment and retention efforts are a key part of the position, as well as all things marketing/branding. The Membership & Marketing Manager will collaborate with several volunteer committees as the staff committee liaison and “marketing guru”. We are part of an industry that believes in giving back to the communities in which we live, work and provide housing. You too will be an integral part of our philanthropic efforts. We are one team, working side-by-side to assist our members daily and achieve annual and long-term goals. The position is a key part of the company’s continued growth and success. Although a small office in West MI, we are an affiliate of the State Association (PMAM) and the National Apartment Association (NAA). We consider their teams an extension of ours and vice versa. We support the PMAM and NAA agenda, and may attend state and national industry conferences.
Click HERE for the full Job Description
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and within your email please briefly answer these three questions:
1. How do you fit the company?
2. What do you bring to the office vibe?
3. Who is someone you admire professionally and why?
Location: Marshall/Coldwater, MI
Position: Part-Time Property Manager/Leasing Professional
Part time property manager/leasing professional position available for two small West Michigan apartment communities. Daily leasing and management of 64 apartments split between two locations. This is a 20 hour per week position. Prior leasing experience is preferred but is not required.
Apply today: Interested candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position: Part-time Maintenance Professional
Maintenance Apartment Community
Permanent Part-time maintenance position at our upscale apartment community.
25 to 30 hours per week at $13.00 per hour. This position will require general maintenance skills to assist our full-time Maintenance Supervisor. Responsibilities will include repairs, grounds, apartment renovations, carpentry skills, plumbing and HVAC a plus. Some on-call duties.
450 Briar Lane NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Between the hours of 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM
Briarlane is located off of Michigan St. NE
Just east of Plymouth
Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL US YOUR RESUME HERE
Considering a career in the apartment industry? In addition to applying to the jobs directly, you can send your resume to the PMAWM and we will post it in our Members Only Resume Bank for management companies and apartment communities in the the West Michigan charter region.
Please indicate "CONFIDENTIAL" in subject line of email.
#RPMCAREERS - Videos from the NAA